Sunday, January 21, 2007

Incubus-Talk Shows On Mute





This song is for Maisurah, another one of my beautiful nieces; oh, so far away there in Trinity College, Dublin Ireland. I have a confession to make-this is one of the songs by Incubus that my pair of rusty ole ears can handle! I don't know if you like this song but since Incubus is one of the groups you listen to, here's to hoping you'll enjoy it!!




Here's Maisurah at right, celebrating her 23rd birthday with friends. Feels like only yesterday, you were that big-eyed little toddler insisting to your mama that I was Aunty P, not Aunty Priscilla!! How time flies....the babe is now a beaut!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mai is sooooooo sweet. Must be the Joseph's genes.....:)

So that's how you came by being called Aunty P. Always tot it had somehing to do with misplaced fluid.... hahahahahahahahahaha.

Coffee time

podgykat said...

idiot.....(!_!) hahahaha..... Carries much affection that moniker. Everytime is coffee time with you ain't it! How are the dodos at work??

Anonymous said...

That Ray ... what are we going to do with him? Thought about you yesterday, Ray, as I drank my pot of hot Malaysian tea and watched the snow fall ... yumm!

The ferals were not too happy with the ice and snow ... their first experience with both since they were born in the spring and summer. Henry came to the French doors and looked in and when I touched him his fur was cold and wet and so I warmed a towel in the dryer and wiped him off. He let me do it, then took off.

Love to all ...

Evelyn

podgykat said...

TOPM, never mind, we'll let Ray be Ray on account of him going thru MEN-O-PAUSE... Hahahaha. You still have that tea he brought you? Great taste eh, our Boh tea. Iman would give anything to see snow; she looks at those pics of Joe's & mom's when they were there and asks me when can we go and see some snow?!! When indeed??

Thanks for the pics-you mean we were young once, hahahaha!!! Joe taught me how to upload my baby pic and it's there now in place of the cats' image I had previously... That was from the one by the car in Miri. I think you may have a few of them shots too..

Hey, you've become quite a catwoman there, haven't you?!!!!

Anonymous said...

Firstly is there ever a bad time for coffee or tea for that matter??. hahahahaha.

TOPM, I miss you guys heaps, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! sob! sob! Err... Aunty P I miss you too (in case you are feeling left out, snigger).

Aunty P, is that baby you??. who would have tot something scary (ahem!! I mean lovely) came from something that sweet looking. LOL.

The dodos are still dodo'ing around. Have learn't to shut them out and not have a care in the world. lalalalalalala.

Million buckaroos still on my mind.


Coffeetime

podgykat said...

Ray, hard to imagine right? I know, I have evolved...I'll track down some of you in some unsavoury pose and blog it! I've a few you know; so be very scared.... :D Just having fun with my blog & learning some new skills from the kiddos while at it!!. The one place I can be that kid again before reality bites!! Which is NOW.
Toodles and take care. Enjoy the coffee!!

Unknown said...

Hi Aunty P,
Thanks so much for the dedication,sorry i couldn't thank you sooner,was ill,actually still am..heh.it's one of my fav songs actually :)
at least aunty p is not that big a deviation as uncle abin(aunty evelyn).hehehe.
take care,
mai

podgykat said...

Hi Sweetie, no probs! I know you weren't well, your dad told me the day before, hope you're getting better though.. I know it can be tough, being ill and so far away from home. Hang in there, alright. How nice that this is one of your favs! hahaha, I remember that Aunty Abin! You mean it was Uncle Abin at one time!Hohoho. have you seen yr bro Rosman's cute face in the papers? I've put it up! You take care too, luv.