Sorry folks, if the title of my post this time offends some of you but I had an encounter of the most UNpleasant kind as I was driving out of the house today. I'm always extremely vigilant the moment I step out of my house gates as there have been many incidences of snatch thefts in and around our neighbourhood. Slightly over a year ago it happened right in front of our house! From then on, I've become extra cautious and am always on the lookout for "unsavoury" looking characters especially those on motorbikes.
My maid encountered an incident similar to my own, some two years ago.One evening she came running and screaming into the house and upon inquiry told me that some guy wearing a full- faced helmet had called out to her through the iron grilles in the garden wall from the back lane. As she walked up , he blatantly unzipped his pants and exposed himself! By the time we went out, he had of course fled. The blinking coward. Thank God Iman was not playing anywhere close by.
This afternoon I was being my normal vigilant self and as I drove out, I noticed that there was a guy sitting at the bus stop located on the road opposite my house. He had his helmet on and his motorbike was parked alongside. It was drizzling, so I couldn't quite make out the licence plates. As I waited for the traffic on my right to clear, I noticed another guy also wearing a helmet standing with his back to the road at the entrance to the lane that runs through the back of my house. Yup, the same lane from that incident 2 years ago.. That's about 50 yards away from the bus stop and the seated guy. As I drive past, the sod turns to face the road, thus giving me full view and by his "gestures" I can only guess what the miserable son of a gun was up to! Being in the car, I didn't feel that vulnerable or scared, but what if it was one of those schoolkids walking to or from school? We've got a primary school within 300 yards of our house and a kindy at about the same distance too! That would've been pretty scary. I was on the way to pick Iman up from school, so thank goodness she wasn't in the car to witness any of that despicable act. Damn idiotic wee willy wankers! Don't you think they're the sorriest excuses for human beings ever?!!
From past experiences it's a waste of time to alert the cops. Guess we've just got to be extra, extra vigilant and methinks it's high time to sharpen that samurai sword, folks!
Now off I go to tuck my little one in and sing those lullabies... There's this nursery rhyme that keeps going around and around in my head right now; hard to shake it off. You guessed it, it's "wee willy winkie!"
And of course, here's hoping that while I sleep, my subconcious will go into overdrive and let me perform "certain" tasks with that sharpened samurai sword (no less) on such demented creatures mentioned above, that I won't otherwise have a chance (or dare?-anyways I'd rather stay as far away from them @#!%&$ as possible ) to do when awake! Wish me luck with those dreams now, won't ya?
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Should have gunned the car straight for him! Ooops, sorry officer, I must have skidded on the slippery, rainy, pavement ... really didn't mean to squash his privates! Ah, if only we could.
Unfortunately there are sick people all over the world .... happens here too.
Perverts are everywhere, aren't they? Yeah, it would be good to be able to wipe such sickos off the face of this earth-might save a few more innocent souls/lives! Heard there was "one" in Ray's training session today, the poor dear!
Poor or should I say lucky you?. Hahahahaha Kidding.
TOPM is right, ram the "dog" and say oops! sorry I was blinded and I really didn't notice, anyways I didn't hurt anything significant.
The training was really a pain in the "ahem"!, we were testing this new system and the guy driving it was a total jerko!. Managed to survive though.
Its another week of work! Sheesh...
Lord!, I need the million buckaroos, help!!!!!. I'll be good (the normal assertion). hehehehehe
coffeetime.
Raybans, di you say-Lucky???? Yikes, gag, gag, throw-up, throw-up again!! Have no time for smalldickoescantgetitotherwisejerkoes-enough 'nuff said! LOL
Post a Comment