Blowing out the candles on his cake, son Ilyas in the background.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
All I wanted for Xmas....and look who got it!!
My second brother is one lucky chap; by virtue of being a preemie. February was his actual due date but he was in such a hurry to sample the Xmas turkey that he popped out unexpectedly on that auspicious day itself! My family and I were fortunate that we made it for his birthday again this year..Actually I couldn't wait to check out his presents! Here are some pics from his birthday and check out what an overly generous Santa dropped down his chimney this year!

Blowing out the candles on his cake, son Ilyas in the background.
Birthday boy with wifey, mom & sis
With nieces and my princess, Iman. You can't even begin to imagine the amount of bribing that went on just to get her into a dress!
Baby of the family, Eleanor with cuzzy Abang Muzhir,who at 16 is all of 6'2"(or more) and growing!
Birthday boy and the Don ;)
BB with BIL and nephew Johann
Finally-with the birthday gift that just won't fit into that chimney-his prized possession for now! Bloody Mahal Wheels 325i. Check out Iman's cute pose!
Blowing out the candles on his cake, son Ilyas in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Wish I could have been there! Sounds like it was a really nice day. Notice the prevalence of the Joseph eyebrows? At least we all have something in common!
Tell Iman she looks perfectly lovely in her dress (was this her "I will wear it at Christmas dress"?)
You know it doesn't change at 16 ... this is how it goes in our household on Sunday mornings:
Are you wearing those jeans to church?
Yes, I've got a nice top on.
Why can't you wear that lovely dress?
I hate that stupid dress!
You picked out that dress.
I won't wear that dress but maybe I'll wear a skirt.
Sigh, sigh from Mom.
Have you noticed that Eleanor has elements of Joyce in her looks too? You can tell she is daddy's girl but I see her mom in her too.
I am glad you guys had fun!
hey, you should've been here! Ray never seemed to be able to meet up-it was one thing or another, hehe. The last was he was having a massive hangover from NY celebs. Another time. But we did get to meet Clifford and watch him sing. Will blog those pics later! After all that eating on Raya Haji (31st) at Hadiah's then at aunty Mariam's we were bursting; then had dinner with Chica. Had a small bbq of out own later that night. Didn't feel like going out anymore.
Yes, that's the pink dress that Iman had promised that she would wear at Xmas-Joyce finally managed ro persuade her to get into it. Her responnse was not one of delight-"alright, alright, whatever!" was more like it. Pretty much a jeans & t-shirt girl, my baby.
Eleanor's a such a sweet baby-I can lug her anywhere! Yeah, of course she takes after her mom too. But there are only 2 people who can put her to sleep-the dad and the nan. We'll try to be ther for her 1st! Iman will be thrilled, it seems she told the nana & aunty Joyce that if she could she wanted to stay in KL until she reached college... :D
first day of school today, so had to coax Iman out of bed; she wasn't too thrilled. "Just one or two days more, mom"-well, she tried. :D
Stop by again for more pics...
love & hugs
I knew this was gonna end up on the blog.....hahahahahaha.
Actually this is the second hangover I had.
Christmas, a friend brought over Sake (Jap fire water) for me to taste. I had the pleasure of taking the slow spaceship to Mars and back. Suffered like i never did the next day.
Insyallah we shall catch up the next time you are here, damn better get my excuses ready for this... LOL.
You realise when you take leave things kinda just happen and you get caught-up with one thing or another and by the time you realise it you don't get to meet up. Next time bring me money and I'll make time. hahahahaha.
Love u all the same...... :)
Raybans, you mercenary cuzzy, you! I know the first BIG hangover must've been around Xmas(I could tell from the slurred speech and chirpiness!)haha Glad to hear you enjoyed that trip to Mars! You must've felt those fireworks "popping" in your head even while you lay down to sleep in stupor heaven.... You drank the whole bottle of sake, eh? Phew.
Next time, you're buying me dinner with Devil's Curry etc on the menu at that place I've only been hearing about since last year!!!
Love you too you merce.I mean mercenary.
Hoi! What's this about "the Don"? What're youse saying? What're youse saying?...Heheheh
Hoi! Welcome, welcome... Meant in a good way la, that "Don" reference-as in head of clan in the Gotti/Gambino/Joseph mafiaso family. No "killing" members of yr own clan; especially females, ok. Hehehe.hope you like the pics & all. Need some pics of handsome Hanad too please.
What's wrong with the Don? As long as no one compares any of us to Victoria Gotti!
Did you guys get a TV reality show called "Growing Up Gotti"? TOP and her dad used to watch it ... drove me crazy ... talk about a bunch of useless, indulgent, kids!
Yes, we did get that series over our own cable tv; but would you believe, I never watched it too. Most of the reality tv shows suck anyways; I'll just about watch American Idol and that's it! Of course when Sulaiman watches America's top model, I'll sometimes join him but give me a good movie/book any day....
Post a Comment