
This is especially for Ray who's having a gaddawful day being surrounded by gaddawful people, to put it mildly. I know he has his own strongly -worded version (read expletive-laden) - which is unprintable given the mood he's in! Here's something that would mirror exactly what I know he feels like doing....(hey, not that I'm promoting violence or anything!! LOL)






10 comments:
hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.
Exactly what I would love to be doing to a few sods here.
I'm probably having a mid-life crisis. I soooooooooo need a race car and a million bucks (sigh!).
Thanks sweetie
U are welcome, anyime ok... Let me think about that race car & the million bucks, bit... Hmmmmm *deep in'need more money too'thoughts* OK, lets do that 'sleepover bandits' thingy?! Starting right from where you are?? LOL
Huggies.
Visit Malaysia Year (VMY) 2007 was welcomed by massive flood in several states in Malaya, especially in Johore. Sarawak is no exception but not that bad. It was reported that global warming may make matter worse in the coming years.
School reopened after a long holiday with about half a million of new kids putting on their school uniform for the first time. Happy and hilarious moods were manifested in almost every school throughout Malaysia. But such mood was interrupted with Daniel found hanged in what was said to be a suicide. The failure of his parents in paying his school fees was said to be the chief cause. Many accused that it was attributed to the late President Saddam's secret hanging made public and it was alleged that Daniel had seen that execution on tv and did it on himself to end the humiliation he had to face in school.
Malaya, which was renamed Malaysia on 16th September 1963 with the addition of Sarawak, Sabah and Singapore into its territorial size, will celebrate its 50th year as a sovereign state this coming 31 August. While Malaysians were preparing to welcome 2007 A.D. and simultaneously struggling against the the menace of flood, Prime Minister Ahmad Badawi was spending a holiday in one luxirious yacht in Turkey and in fact booked one for himself. And on the opening of VMY 2007 he was ushered into an air-conditioned gondola hanging on 'The Eye of Malaysia' to view KL by night.
Yesterday I met an old schoolmate working with SEDC. After going into some length of conversation he fiercely defended CMS (Cahaya Mata Sarawak)in getting the contract to maintain all roads in Sarawak. He argued that "CMS is one and the only organisation that can perform such a task" (I quote in verbatim). I asked him if we had any road in Sarawak before CMS went into the business of road constuction and he said in the affirmative. So I was compelled to ask the next question: "Then who built all those roads?" He said, "mostly by JKR". I said, "so not by CMS eventhough CMS alone can build road?".
I was almost dumbfounded in hearing his answer. I knew he had a diploma from ITM (as it then was)and later took up a degree. Thinking that no benefits can be derived from such conversation, I excused myself.
It's hard to understand the willingness of some people to lie to themselves in defence of their masters. But the truth is, good education does not necessarily make people wiser and in some cases it produces morons.
To readers of this blog, I hope I am not raising controversial issues. Pris, caution me if I had gone overboard or just delete this posting if deemed necessary, please.
Tonight I want to dream a dream of better Malaysia where 'kulitsification'will not dominate our lives everywhere we go.
Good night folks!
'ello Ray, I'm buying you a lottery ticket tonight ... 'tis not too high yet but it's around US$16 million ... should be sufficient to maintain you in a comfortable lifestyle.
Hold on tight to sanity ... the madness will pass.
hi pris,
getting better, the layout. the pic at 17 is so, oh, nostalgic, you really should place it right on top, right hand, of the page.
monday blues. have you heard about the legal suit some powerful media conglomerate is taking against a couple of bloggers in kl. one of them is me, i was told. no papers served yet but just a matter of time.
if you need help with that bakery you are planning to start, i should be available soon! if you are not planning a bakery, i'm in big trouble, mama.
that cake looks delicious at this hour.
my regards to your readers.
Henry, my good 'kaban'- thanks for stopping by and saying your piece . Am not going to censor/delete whatever anyone writes here la. I'll just tarik balik the invite, hahaha. (^_~) Just an afterthought, since you've spent practically 'zilch time' updating your blog, perhaps you would like to be co-author on mine? And raise whatever controversial issue you so like! I guess it's been too long since our last coffee session, much to be discussed as evidenced by yr comments here. Brenda says she feels sedih whenever she drives past the Simply Sedap cafe, because it reminds her that we haven't met in a long while! Make that soon... and I'm really sorry for standing you up on Friday morning! Duty Called. Will buy you that extra cup of coffee when we meet next. SOON. Talking about CMSB etc, Friday afternoon our engineer & I had to go collect some tender documents; I had a nice chat with him about the goings-on in the construction industry nowadays...outlooks=BLEAK for others, not so for 'some.' Can you blame me if sometimes in my wildest dreams, I wished I was one of the directors of CMSB instead of CKSB??(our company)LOL.
TOPM;not too high? 16 US million? Hand it over baby, if it strikes! If you buy in the name of Ray, make sure he shares!!! From his share, of course! then we'll have our own private jets to nip to whichever corner of the world our heart so fancies!! Dreaming..........on...and...on
Rocky-waves of nostalgia wells up whenever I view pics of that beach! I'm glad I've got a few. Great place,though recollections tell me that I almost drowned in those seas a few times when younger trying to keep up with older brothers who were better swimmers! Hehe. Glad you like the layout. Even got a sketch of my gramps house(which my siblings & I grew up in) all the way from Evelyn, the artist.
Sorry to hear of the legal suit being taken against you & others. What are they suing you for? Maybe you really should take some time out from blogging amd nip over to our shores for some R&R! Thanks for the offer of help with the bakery- much appreciated & accepted. Any experience at baking? Just had to ask ok,:) I'm seriously thinking of something along those lines soon. Pray some manna drops down from the heavens soon and make my wish come true. I'll send for you.... :) Please keep me informed about the suit. Extra care then.
Thanks all for dropping by, I guess this blog will be my "kedai kopi" replacement for now. Stop by for more eats-hopefully next post you guys can enjoy a slice of pumpkin pie!
OK, keep fingers crossed ... drawing is tonight. Forgot to tell Ray that my cut is 60% :-) There will be plenty to go around. I suspect that God wants us to keep slogging away ... it's better for the soul that way.
But dreams are good to have ...
Sorry to hear about the pending lawsuit against Rocky. It would be interesting to see what statute they sue the bloggers under ... this will be an ill-conceived lawsuit that will bring negative attention on Malaysia. People do not look positively on a government which tries to silent its people ... it is after all the government who serves the people and are answerable to them ... except perhaps in Malaysia.
My fear is that in the course of this legal action, the government decides to employ the wonderful ISA against the bloggers ... what is the recourse then?
Will be keeping fingers crossed for Rocky.
Thanks Pris, for still allowing me to use your blog as venue to express some dissenting opinions.
TOPM, no idea what statute the suit would be filed under,maybe Rocky will let us know later. Guess Rocky's prepared for all these backlash from the powers that be, but definitely am rooting for him whatever it is. ISA? No way. Don't they even try! Calling Rocky???
henry,no probs there, but update la, yr blog sometimes.. You can vent more there..., thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment