Not disappointing,(read again Ray) NOT disappointing at all because as usual Clifford sang wonderfully! Gareth & Ayu were good as well! We had dinner there-the food was alright but the brownie which we had for dessert was absolutely out-of-this-world delicious! Guess that accounts for the few extra pounds I'm lugging around now! *sigh* :D In the early part of the evening, we had fun-especially when some overly hyper lady dancer kept bumping into hubby's chair! Sis & I were amusedly betting to see if she might launch into a fullscale lap dance routine next! But my hubs looked none too keen/amused as she was no longer a SYT! Better luck next time, baby.-mean Hubby ok. LOL
As the night wore on the crowd grew larger & "livelier" and the ciggy smoke got too much to bear, the "older" members in the group (Mom, Dad Uncle & Aunt) just had to leave. The two younger boys stayed on until the gig broke up for the night, which must've been around 3 am. I got home feeling quite nauseated because my hair and even undies(!) smelt of ciggy smoke - Urghhhhhh. One of my pet peeves. Though it won't stop me from going to watch Clifford sing! Anywhere. Anytime. I ain't so mercenary like some people I refuse to name! :D






2 comments:
Someday I shall see Clifford in action ... might have to lug an oxygen tank along. Does anyone believe we are all related?
Have to run ... hubby's home ... it's pizza night.
Ha ha; we are really showing our age aren't we? All that ciggy smoke never did bother me at all during younger days. BIL says I'm worse than the enforcement officers from DBKL 'cos I refused to let him smoke at the dinner table!! I don't mind a quieter environment; even those blinking strobe lights that they turned on at one stage gave me a blinding headache! Mama, I'm OLD. A dinosaur.
Make that someday soon!
Post a Comment