
As promised, on schedule Ray-here's a pic of the brownies I baked last night so Iman could take it to school for her end of the year class party! The recipe's for your colleague, as usual. Real easy to make and will satisfy the chocoholic lurking in any of us.
200 gm dark cooking chocolate
250 gm butter
1 3/4 cups brown sugar
4 eggs
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 1/4 cups plain flour, sifted
1/4 tsp baking powder
1. Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
2. Mix brown sugar, flour,baking powder , cocoa and eggs. Whisk well.
3. Add the chocolate and butter mixture to the flour mixture, blending well.
4. Pour into a greased and lined(if liked) 20 cm baking tray. Bake at 165 deg C for 20-30 mins. Do not overbake. 25mins in a fan forced oven does it for me.
Enjoy!






3 comments:
Yummy! yummy! it looks divine, drool, drool........
Betcha it tastes just as well as it looks.
Thanks love.
Ps. I'm now the falvour of the month, the girlies all love me. hahahahaha.
so should I be blogging more recipes then? to boost your love-life? hehehehee.
Did you see i mis-spelled flavour..... kakakakakakakakaka. What a "gong".
Ahem! I don't need boosting hokay!! In fact I have more than I can handle. LOL!!!.
Blog away me love, spread the love around.
Post a Comment