Now, this has got to go out to my eternally sexy friend-Brainfreeze AKA SexyThang AKA Ivy. Stay that way. Enjoy the song. You know how much your friendship means to me... And to all who, like me after listening to Zucchy decided that I'd like to listen to more!
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
SexyThang, eh? Well, you are almost right - please note the adverb "ALMOST". You had omitted the adjective MATURE. Therefore, ME=SEXYMATURETHANG.Mmm,,
I see that you had managed to rile up a certain uninvited gate-crasher to your Blog Party and put her/his/its nose out of joint. Ah, pay no heed to unsolicited goss. Where there's a BLOG (Argh! Quick, pass me the Blog Zapper!), there's bound to be a PLONKLER! So, put that lovely smile back on your face.
Oiy, thanks for the FUNKY (if I may e permitted to use this archaic UNKEWL word that I must say, does show up my age!) song. Nice!
Er, please kindly refresh my old age-related poor memory...who is GerubiTuai (is that the Ibanised version of Grooby..er..Groovy Tuai???)?
BrainfreezeSlowlyThawing
hey luv, done with that plonker as I told Gerubi. Yes, gerubi really is the ibanised version of groovy, isn't it. You know what tuai means right? GT used to be our junior in our beloved kolej where we all grew up/matured in more ways than one! I might put somebody else's nose out of joint if I go into revelations of the "more ways". Especially that episode - of how some persons at the prospect of "making out" broke the make-shift bench instead!!!And both rolled down the hill!And never to speak to each other again until they left kolej till today! Hahaha. Not me/you definitely.But close! Sorry for running off the track-GT was in F4 when we were in L6, so that makes us senior to him; alamak! by virtue of that couple of years' difference in age, we are "kakaks" to him! OMG.... Haha. He says he used to tease you mercilessly! You can hop onto his page from my links here, and guess his identity. His pics might help you figure it out real quick. But don't get "carried away' as some people have warned me!! hehehehe. Stay in touch you sexymaturethang!(if you insist) Glad you like the song!
Hugs & care.
haiya Miss SMT=SexyMatureThang...how you been ehh?? Lil' correction needed ehh..I was F4 while you young ladies were upper sixth looo. Miss SMT, I was that lil' munchkin alongside Roland Umong, Aput, and Chep ehhh..beneath that tree infront of Kiwi..that's where I used to hang loose ehh..with Edwin and his Bike, Mike Lawrence at the other end..that crazy Laing on the other hehehe..sorry ehhh I was one braved freshie teasing you..apa takut ehh..my buddies were Upper Sixth hehehehe. Podgeemaam..sorry..I just have to come out ehh...on your page!!Do you still have that hat you used to wear for keepsake miss Ivy maam?
Haiya got to go..nangga Man U main bul dolok ehh..
Haha, my bad! Yup, we were U6! Young thing you! Haha. Let Ivy discover your identity in her own time! Am sure she will!
Enjoy the game. The other half also watching in the other room. Me, stuck with the cartoon channels courtesy of my little miss so better catch up on emails & read blogs! Cheers.
Post a Comment