
As we once were. Chica upfront, me in the centre and you can make out Rocky's tall sillhouette in the background.
Come on in to my humble abode; a warm and cosy place created in honour of my mom and grandmothers. You'll find lots of cooking, ravings and rantings within these walls; all of the heart and soul kind! Hope you enjoy this journey as much as I do.

4 comments:
Where was this taken?
ITM Shah Alam. you recognise anyone there GT?
Nope..but reminded me of that guy, your batch, from Lutong..Suriani?? ahh I forgot his name ehhh.
Hey,I remember Suriani! Tall, curly hair dude- we used to take the same bus to Lutong.Friendly chap.Did he go to ITM? Bumped into Tony Friday night at the HIlton here-attending the same business organisation dinner. Didn't have much time to talk as there were too many people around.
Use a little bit more inggeris lah in yr posting;so hard to understand yr iban! Hahaha.
Post a Comment