Tuesday, November 07, 2006

13 going on 30

I received a text from a girly friend last night reminding me to watch the movie "13 going on 30" and then I texted a couple more friends! Not for anything but just in the name of some lighthearted fun! ....my apologies to those who don't normally watch movies of this nature;just wanted to tickle your funnybones some!-MOTH snores the moment it comes on but would stay up for the "action" kind.. :-) . As it is, I really need some R&R for the mind, so this movie's just up my alley for the moment.....but "father, I cannot tell a lie"- this is my fourth viewing!!! I can remember all the crushes I had growing up-had a BIG one on Rick Springfield, OK and another on John Travolta,OK ..Oh no, my secret's out....haha. Enjoy "Jesse's Girl"-a soundtrack from the above movie by that oh sooooo sooooo handsome Rick Springfield. :-D




2 comments:

RockyBru said...

I was briefly and belatedly into Buffalo Springfields, before it became (I think) CNS & Young. But not this Ricky guy though the number here is listenable.

Now, John Travolta, luv, was something else! I never had the groove so Saturday Night Fever was not my cup of tea but Grease, yes. Sleeveless black and black tight jeans. Ahh. He wasn' t much of a singer, though but he grew up to become a really fine actor. Can fly the wide-body, too. And a one-woman man!

podgykat said...

I don't think any of the guys I knew were into R Springfield( thank goodness)he appealed to the gals, la Rocky... Like J Travolta, whether he could sing or not was not a consideration. It was the looks. When you're an impressionable dreamy-eyed teen, it just doesn't take much.:-)

That Kelly Preston's one lucky lady....