It's that time of the month again-ole mrs grouch is making her presence felt. Nose being attacked by killer zits and sugar craving's coming on...Need to keep away from the fridge. Can't seem to resist the urge to have a go at the chocolate fudge within..... and am having the blues for no particular reason other than it's THAT time of the month...!
Caught sight of Neil Diamond in the last few moments of the Oprah Winfrey show a day or two ago. I remember my brother having a few of Diamond's albums in the late 70's and I used to sing along to most of the songs! Made sure no one was within earshot first of course. Here's a song I can still remember all the words too. Not bad for an ole grouch, eh! If you're like my sis Joyce, who exclaimed, "you listen to Neil Diamond?" -then you might not enjoy this song.. but I do, so I guess I don't give two hoots...... sorry Le Grouch is here!
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Podgee maam, yes I have..one of the first songs I used to sing with my acoustic in my younger days!! Just imagine when that was..
hahaha..
Got invited bar hopping tonight by friends, band friends my brother used to play with years ago!
Happy weekend you guys.
Haha, all you guitar-playing dudes back in those days...My second bro was in kolej '75-'76 and used to play the guitar-Othman Baijuri remembers being entertained.. Happy bar hopping!!!
Post a Comment