
Hubs came trooping back home last night with loads of fresh seafood - here's a pic of what we'll most likely be having for dinner tonight! All caught off the coastal waters of Mukah.
The fish is Terubok(shad, I think?-correct me if I'm wrong here). Check-out the bright eyes and scales; a sure sign of freshness! And those lobsters! The local fishermen are not too familiar with the method of using traps/pots to catch these lobsters; instead this is more what comes in with the fishes in the nets.. Ok, got to go to think up what I can do with these seafood for dinner tonight. Might blog the finished products!
There's also senangin(threadfin), bawal hitam(black pomfret), tongkol or simba' as it's known here(tuna) and more lobsters in the freezer! Watch these pages for more pics & recipes!






1 comment:
Thank you arty farty diva for having described me as "...serious-looking fella or at least, trying to look stern with us - naughty 4th-formers...".
If I had not looked the way you had described, perhaps the school would have been littered with all kinds of unwanted garbage. Since I am no longer resposible for Kolej's cleanliness, I have no cause to look stern and serious now except when I have to put criminals behind bars!
Post a Comment