
Spread on some chunky peanut butter and just had to top it off with that dollop of vanilla ice-cream.(The heat's unbearable nowadays.) Oh, did I forget to mention that I'm on a diet? :D
Come on in to my humble abode; a warm and cosy place created in honour of my mom and grandmothers. You'll find lots of cooking, ravings and rantings within these walls; all of the heart and soul kind! Hope you enjoy this journey as much as I do.

4 comments:
thank you for viewing my blog.
I enjoyed reading your blog too, especially the look of those waffles! Just had lunch & now craving for waffles hehehe
Sweet & sour ikan senangin yum yum ...
have a good week & happy blogging.
You're welcome SAR. Stop by often if you like food and songs! Inspiration hits at some odd moments-so the digicam comes in handy! Feel like some apple pie now-ohhhh crikes! My diet!!!
Good days ahead to you too!
waffle...waffle...cannot take it anymo..drooling all over my keyboard...my bfast evryday:hi-fibre bread
+peanut butter+milo..i never,never want to see peanut butter outside of uni.i want ur cakes!:"(
You poor dear- but you sound like you into a healthy diet; with all that hi fibre bread,etc... I'll try to mail out stuff for you but cheesecake? By the time it gets there, would be squashed, trampled on and mouldy! How'bout meeting up in KL in August? Won't get much baking done there but we could go cake hunting/sampling! Methinks apple pie in the works this afternoon! I sure wish you were here too! take care, alright. Mucho lovo.
Post a Comment