Walked into my hairdressers' after a 2 week hiatus on Monday; she takes one look at my hair and asks me "You perm your hair, ah?" My hair in it's normal state used to be extremely wavy, sadly it has taken on a more frizzy dry-like persona. - But half an hour or so in my hairdressers deft hands and it will be transformed into smooth and silky locks. Well, we all know that hairdressers are born with a magic wand in their hands. Good for the likes of me....
I've just about given up on going against nature now and have decided to go with the flow - in other words, just leave it as it is... That's exactly what I told Tata, my hairdresser to do on Monday (in between contemplating chopping off my locks-no, no, I definitely won't be doing a Britney Spears' no matter what the circumstances or feelings/issues at that time!) and tomorrow I'll do just that again. I never used to be this obsessed with the hairdresser, let me have that be known. Must be the age thing at play again....The hair that was once wavy, is now frizzy. The eyes that once could contain contact lenses without any problems now has to be lubricated with eye drops constantly or else out would pop those lenses every now and again. Scary huh. So before I scare myself or anyone else further, let's listen to this song - LOL 'Almost Cut My Hair' by Crosby Stills & Nash Enjoy all.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
at least you can count yourself lucky that you can still use contact lenses. i have started using progressive lenses yup, for reading and distance all in one. like orang tua punya. and i am only 43!!! way too much reading that's why.
hey, just got back from a looooooong lunch with yr dad ,Alex, Lolo & family. Will post the pics nanti. Thank god for now still can wear lenses but for shorter periods than before. Helps when want to preen a bit. Hehe! Saw the talented babe's artwork - so beautiful. I even took pics; which she says she has done & sent you...
Never mind, we are still young at heart kan? No matter what our kids say! LOL
Haiayaaaa mohawk style saja lah hahaha.
Hehehehe, mohawk-style. No no. Leave that to the people who can carry it off!! Hey, got a call from Othman yesterday that his beloved mom has passed on. We're supposed to meet up with Flora today for brunch but he's still back homw in Dalat. Should be back today but off to Kl again tonight. Busy man that! But Sophia, Zakaria & I are meeting up with Flora. Will take some pics and post on the portal, hehehe.
Post a Comment