Thursday, March 01, 2007

6 weird things about me?!!

Hiyo, hiyo, hiyo!!! Just found out from Pamela Anderson that I've been tagged by Clark Gable of Pulau Duyong and now am obliged to publish 6 weird things about myself. I guess that would have to be within the realms of what I'm conciously aware of. Now, why does this feel as if I'm about to strip down to my underwear in public??? LOL. And I don't know if I can fulfill all 6, but I'll try my best in the name of good-humoured fun. Here goes, folks ( as truthfully as I can, ok)

1. For toppers, I think my inability to draw a straight line, even with the help of a ruler is about the most weird thing about myself that I know off. Forget about freehanding, ok I'm dead meat. And I think curvy lines are more fun any day anyway! :D
2. I can never sleep lying flat on my back, ever. Sleep on my side all the time and definitely a pillow hugger. Sleep won't come otherwise. Without the pillow, I mean.
3. I don't know whether this next one is more weird than no. 1 and should top my list but whenever I think/thought of someone whether it's a friend or family member etc, not long after, my phone would ring or a text message would come in and it would be no other than the person I had just thought about! Sometimes it comes with revelations that they had me in their thoughts too. This has happened too many times for me to write it off as coincidence - a form of weird telephone telepathy perhaps. Mine or theirs or both?
4. One of my favourite desserts is caramelised bananas with a dash of sweet chilli sauce over vanilla ice cream. I don't know whether this is weird or not, but it's good, truly.... :D Try it.
5. I can never ever be in the same room with a mouse, cockroach, spider, snake or lizard, whether in animal/insect or human form!
6. I absolutely love eating the crusts off cakes, especially pound cakes & the baked varieties of local bingkas and bread, especially when it's the homemade stuff. Never trim the crusts off ever. Well, at least my mom thinks this weird. :)

That's about it.

Now on to that multimillion dollar question- whom shall I tag? Hmmm.
Maybe these good folks would oblige? Especially Sam & Henry, so they might reactivate their blog!

Gerubituai
Arty-Farty Diva
Bergen
Rocky
Sam
Henry

No comments: