Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Mother's Love

I truly believe only a mother possesses that wonderful innate ability to love her off-springs unconditionally.





"I do not love him because he is good.
I love him because he is my child."

Rabrindrath Tagore

4 comments:

Henry Anak Joseph said...

Rabrindrath Tagore couldn't be wrong by any instance. Proud mothers are those who have done their best for their children.

The local drama of 'Si Tanggang' portrays a mother's love withdrawn and hell is waiting for the ungrateful son.

Pray that J will continue to be healthy and obedient son.

Anonymous said...

Spot on! That's the beauty of a mother's love -- you don't have to earn it or deserve it or buy it. She loves you because you are hers.

Bergen said...

1st stop after log in. How's it going, ma'am? Good thing I've had dinner he he. (I finnally learnt to eat first before coming here.)

Can't write much these last few weeks. You have a good day now, y'hear?

podgykat said...

Henry, haven't seen you in ages, thanks for stopping by.I see you've revamped your blog and put up lots of lovely pics; way to go my friend!

Topm, yes that's really true. Just taking the cue from our mother and her mother before her!

Bergen, nice of you to stop by, must be a pretty busy schedule you have/have had. Hope all's going well. More eats coming up soon, so just keep eating ok, hehe.