Linguine Aglio Olio, done in a hurry
Iman had been complaining that she was sick of the canteen food at school, so I surprised her with one of her favourites at lunch today-linguine aglio olio with mushrooms, carrots, black olives and prawns. I even had time to have a lovely chat with my sis all the way in the US of A; that was not done in a hurry, ok. Haha.Then the phone rang just as my pasta water was coming to a 'roaring boil' - my beloved cousin Ray was on the other end. I had to cut him short or else my pasta in the pot would have left the perfecto al dente stage to travel to the land of mush!! Sorry Ray. So sorry. Call me tomorrow, ok?!
This is my Spaghetti Aglio Olio with tiger prawns and sun-dried tomatoes -not done in a hurry!
Served for dinner with some salad and a crusty loaf.






No comments:
Post a Comment