Received a few SOS smses and a phone call from a friend today that he had messed-up his blog template etc. In the earlier days of setting up his blog he had learnt a thing or two from ignoramus ole me. Can you believe that?! We enjoyed the sharing and laughing our heads off at the intial foul-ups, bleeps and blunders! 'Twas a good learning experience for us over- the - hillers!
What makes it all the more meaningful is that he has enough faith and confidence in me to entrust me with his personal details so I could worm my way into his blog and make things right for him! So Hj, my good friend, I'll try my best to set your fouled-up template right, upload your pics and your favourite songs. Please pray very hard that I don't mess it up further,that's all. Hahaha.
This song is especially for all of you who are reading this and listening to this song right now.
Friday, April 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment