Met up with my beloved Uncle Tim, (my mom's brother), cousin Lolo and nephew & nieces for lunch on Friday last week. My uncle was enroute to Kl to personally deliver his grand daughter, Alex (who had spent almost 3 months with him and wifey in Miri). I guess the parents wanted her back! She's returning home with a prized possession for now- a driving licence, so dear momma can take a break from all that ferrying around...

With my beloved Uncle Tim, who always played the clown to delight us kids when we were younger.

Alex,Johann,Iman & Harith(noses buried in their gameboys)

Couldn't resist taking a shot of the very talented babe, Alex's artwork. Isn't her work just magnificient? I must have it known that her mom is one talented babe too!

With my cousin Lolo, Alex and little Hannah, who was delighted that she could ponteng from school for the rest of the afternoon! Ahhhh, no big deal, she's only in kindy.
5 comments:
Yes, Uncle Tim, who delighted us with card tricks, and the first person to ever call me Evie! A man with a kind soul who took the trouble to pay attention to a bunch of kids who will always remember him for that.
He also designed the house we grew up in ... don't forget that one. I remember he designed two houses and Papa picked the one on your blog.
Hope you guys had fun. What did you eat? :-)
Yeap, I remember he's the one who designed the house,and also shelves etc whenever he came by for a visit. I hear he still loves doing stuff like that. Ask AFD, when we were in KL, we were told that he designed some anti-theft device for the house-gates. Apparently in Miri, there are some very idiotic people who go around stealing people's gates off their hinges to sell as scrap iron! I also remember all those tricks/jokes and funny antics he used to delight us with!
We had varied foods - I had a salad, hehe. There was fried rice, sweet & sour chicken, cantonese-style fried kway teow, chicken chop, fish & chips... We met up at the golf club, due to it's close proximity to the children's school. Hiyo, I hope you don't drool by all these foodie talk, hehe.
Whatever happened to earning an honest living? Who raised these fools?
Yummm ... the kway teow, the kway teow ... maybe when I come to visit :-)
Lots of social problems nowadays - my friend had no internet access for a month because these fools made of with the telco's underground cables1 Would you believe that? really don't know who raised these blinking sods. They're everywhere these days..
Heard from mom that Aunty Beb,Judy & family are in KL. They'll be seeing them for dinner tonight. Uncle Tim's there too, so hope they all get a chance to meet-up. Would be good.
yup. whenever dad is coming around, we will purposely leave the garden untended for a month or two; and all those repair works untouched. else, he won't come!!! and you should have seen the doghouses that he built for our doggies some years back...wawawa. siap dengan zinc roof and windows and elevated some more!
Post a Comment