Had a most wonderful March - firstly, my sweet & lovely friend Zuleika & family from Kl spent 3 whole days here during the one-week school break. Chica (as she is affectionately known) and I met up for the first time after a 25 year void in KL last year. So it was a real pleasure being able to see her again. Wish that they could've stayed longer, 3 days just flew by! We met up for a seafood dinner on the 2nd night they were here and spent a lovely few hours together...

At the Rock Road Seafood Restaurant - L-R Chica, myself, Iman, my hubster, Chica's hubster and Johann, my sonny

L-R, Ana,(Chica's helpful maid), Zarol,Zara & Zaim(Chica's wonderful kids)

The hubbies meet , :)

One hubby & 2 kids meet

My eldest, Jeremy clowning around while sis Iman takes this pic

Time for old friends to say goodbye. At the airport
2 comments:
Thank you for bringing us to that delicious seafood restaurant. The delectable taste of the crispy-yet-soft-in-the-inside bun dipped in crab dish sauce is out of this world. The next time I come to Sarawak,I shall go on a eco jungle trip. The beach is too lovely a distraction for my kids that I have no time to visit the other fascinating places in Sarawak. And it'll certainly be a longer holiday!
Hey, Chica dearest - you're most welcome a hundred times over; am still trying to get rid of those extra calories from that buns & crab dish! Everything sticks to my hips for ages nowadays! LOL. My daily morning walks in the park is what I'm hoping will help get rid of some of the blubber...
Thanks for your email and concern about my walking alone- I try to be extra vigilant and never visit the loo there! Hehe. Have taken some shots and will post it soon so you can check out some of the lovely sights that greets me each morning!
Yesss, make your next trip a longer one and we've really got to set aside one whole day just for us... What say you? Thanks for dropping in. Nice days to you!
Post a Comment