Friday, June 09, 2006

A Friendly Meeting Place

Here's a pic from our reunion last year
(recognise anyone?)



The idea for this site came after a most gratifying class reunion with my collegemates on the 18th March 2005. We came from all over in Sarawak to do our sixth form in Kolej Tun Datuk Tuanku Haji Bujang in Miri. In the days of ol' it used to be called Tanjong Lobang College. Though my classmates and I were there in the years 1979-1980, anyone from any year at all is most welcome to drop by in the name of friendship. And even if you were not from the said college but recognise a name/place, please don't hesitate to say Hi and share some nice thoughts, whichever part of the world you may be visiting from!

8 comments:

podgykat said...

Henry,
Thanks for stopping by, will reveal identities in the next blog and add more snippets of our last reunion!

GerubiTuai said...

Haahhh that "old man" from the far end is Henry Joseph!!!! I know him...Where is Nyuak Bajok?

podgykat said...

Hi GroovyTuai, Ya, that's Mr Laywer, Heney Joseph alright. We call Nyuak, Mr Politician. He's there in the pic, probably hidden away. I'll post a few more with him in clear view. Why you "bejalai" so far away?

podgykat said...

Groovytuai, take a closer look, Nyuak is right in the centre of the picture!

GerubiTuai said...

Podgy, is that Relo and Gerald in front..far right facing? There you are..the tallest female huh! Why Tony stood all the way in the back. Poohhh Miss SS looks the same ahh. Now which one is Miss Ivy? Henry and Freddie I kenal dari muka lah. Nyuak hahaha always lah si Nyuak tu..Mr. Politician mestilah in the thick of everything..appropriately in the centre lah..Why bejalai so far away? I think your guess is as good as mine. A lengthy one if I were to put that in words."Little menace" says hi to everyone lah.Glad to hear all turn out to be high-flyers.

podgykat said...

Hey Groove-now it's all coming back! Yup, Gerald & Raelo infront, right. Me at the back of Flora.Ken at the back of me, Paong to my right. Mana tauk Tony-I think he's just giving us shorties a chance! Ivy didn't make it lah Groove, last miute hitches.Robert Jok supposed to be there as was Menon but all due to heavy work commitments, couldn't. You know a few have passed on, people like Mornie(avid footballer)Dawat too, a few years back, But I guess they live on in our memories. Bless their souls. Yup, Ms SS still the same, Ellie in front there. Maria Kiyui, hidden from view...

Anonymous said...

who is miss ss?

podgykat said...

Anonymous, Ms Sweet SS is Sophia Stewart lah. Only one SS in our class. Groovy says still look the same, so not bad after 24 yers he still recognises some of us! Thanks for dropping by!