Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bewilderment....

Feeling really crappy, shitty, whatever... Feeling frustrated that I don't know what I'm apologising for. Ever apologised for some sins you are not aware you committed, when the only indication is someone's refusal to talk? This is tough-I'm the sort that likes to have it in the open, none of that "you should know" or heavily shrouded innuendoes. Maybe it will pass, but I wished I knew what I'm apologising for.


***I'm adding this on as an afterthought-realised it was just me after all, reading too much in the too little that was said or texted rather! Thanks Brenda, for telling me to blame it on PMS( I know we're getting there!Holy Cow!) Thanks to the friend- whom I thought I had offended/hurt somehow without knowing how-for the call! Much appreciated. ;) I just worry too much about hurting anyone,especially good friends. Henry, don't you get any ideas now that you know exactly what gets me all worked up into a frenzy! To all my good friends out there reading this- may we be blessed with many more years of good friendship!

13 comments:

GerubiTuai said...

Podgy, are you alright? Sounded like something big is bothering you! No worry lah..it will go away!!

podgykat said...

Yup, it will pass, thanks. I think I'm made of sterner stuff now. Hard to guess what's going on in some else's mind though.. You, stay groovy!

podgykat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keropok said...

Just chanced into your blog. I love PINK FLOYD and all the others you mentioned.

Stop by mine sometime, when you can. Mindless football spewing...

podgykat said...

Hey keropok, thanks for dropping by. Will check into your blog soonest! Mindless football spewing sounds good! :) Great bands those,-got a brother to thank for that!

Bergen said...

Thank you for visiting, ma'am. You have a nice day now, y'hear?

podgykat said...

Hi Bergen, thanks for dropping by-I've read your blog now for ages! I've tried out the blackcurrant in place of red wine thingy that you posted but not before telling anyone who would listen where I got it from, haha. And I have laughed till coffee came out of my nose, so I can identify with some of the stuff that you write. And if you go back to your posts, I left a comment once under the pseudo, momof3! Nice to make your acquaintance out here in blogland!

Anonymous said...

First of all Podge, you cannot apologize for a misdeed you are not aware having committed. Did I teach you nothing :-)? Secondly, you are not responsible for someone else's perceptions -- those are governed by factors beyond your control. Thirdly never respond to anything when you are upset ... take a deep breath ... go someplace else and come back the next day to revisit the issue.
And when all else fails, blame it on PMS! Just kidding about PMS ... I know it is a serious issue for lots of women.
You know what they say ... tomorrow is another day ... hope yours is better.

podgykat said...

Hey,lucky8, thanks! Just being paranoid sometimes-scared to hurt, wondering why etc. Thanks alot for dropping by and leaving some words of wisdom. Apart from being paranoid,I'm also psychic-feels like I know you.... Haha. Am alright now, good days ahead to you too. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Ask Groovytuai whether he's "Bobby" and does he still live in Alabama? You can run but you can never hide ... happy hunting for his identity.

podgykat said...

Lucky8, yup, he still lives in Alabama and he looks really familiar but his name eludes me. You guys were buddies/arch enemies? Hahaha..... Sometimes one is actually not running-just looks that way.Maybe sometimes,in order to make a lfe for oneself, it's best done away from the "madding crowd"(remember this novel?) but I think Tess of D'uberville's the one we read for english lit.

Anonymous said...

If you're a Victorian reader how could you forget Away From The Madding Crowd and more so if you're Hardy's fan? But certainly I have much pity for Henchard, the mayor, who had to come to term with the fact that Elizabeth Jane was not his own...

Not to worry Podgykat, after all most things are solved by themselves. Nature will take its own course.

Cheers!

podgykat said...

Thanks Henry, for dropping in again-definitely am over it already, what with the good advice(pro bono)from you lah. I have not forgotten Thomas Hardy, but we did not do Far From the Madding Crowd, we did Tess of D"Uberville and a couple of Henry James' novels(short stories, methinks) and of course Shakespeare-Macbeth and The Merchant of Venice. How could I forget -earned me the only 'A' in the exams! Hahaha.