After blogging that piece below, I had visions of myself in my old age calling Henry up just to argue about the day's newspaper headlines! Am so sorry Henry if this revelation gives you nightmares tonight; today being your birthday and all! :D Many happy returns of the day and may you be blessed with many more.
Am so sorry too to hear that some of you good folks have had some trouble in accessing this blog, difficulty posting comments and being prompted for your passwords umpteenth times. The song is for you. Enjoy. I especially like that poem by Bono.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Thank you for reminding me that I am just merely a year older than yesterday. Thank you for the song too.
Just managed to enter your blog. But unfortunately it's already late now (11.47pm). I have been trying to access into your blog since 9.00pm.
Regards.
You are welcome Henry.I thought 11.47pm would still be early hours for you? Wow, that long to get into this blog? hah, sure you remembered yr password? Sometimes it happens to me! Hehe. Hope you had a good birthday. We all should meet up before Xmas since it looks like our KL trip has been put on hold..
See you.
Post a Comment