Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Answer Lies Within








-One of the groups I'm "forced" to listen to while driving. :-) "Forced" because though the car is mine all the CDs in the player are"property of" the kids... Lordy, there's even Vince Chong in there somewhere courtesy of little Iman! The good thing is I've come to like Dream Theater and this is one great song! Enjoy.

5 comments:

RockyBru said...

it's lovely. u really are softimental! what's the title of the album and how old's the little one who's listening to this good stuff?

podgykat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
podgykat said...

the album-Octavarium. Not so little-22 & 17! Eldest, keen guitarist, No 2 following suit. So I get exposed to all sorts of music. Dream Theater plays progressive rock. Depends on the mood I'm in - I also like the heavies! Earlier albums are also good-Once in a Livetime, is one of my favs. with songs like Take away my pain, etc.Another album, Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence is also good. Songs like Glass Prison & Goodnight Kiss are my picks. Take a listen and tell me what you think.

Anonymous said...

hehehe...dream theater rocks!! anything with guitars that isnt played on modern day MTV rocks hahaha..

podgykat said...

of course they do do,lovey. or else yr momma won't be hooked, thanks to you guys! Muahhs.