Wednesday, August 30, 2006

YAHOO! BB'S IN THE FINALS!


Am so happy because my cousin's band has made it into the finals of the Rock Unite quest! Thanks to all family and also friends who voted for them without hesitation;only needed reminding to watch the programme! Everyone's votes counted and that's why they're in the finals. I know family and friends votes came from throughout the country-Kuching,Miri,Kuala Lumpur,Penang. They truly deserve it!

Let's make sure they win that 100 grand and the recording deal etc next! You'll be reminded again folks! :) And the best thing is that they'll be playing here for the next 2 months! Yipee! Lucky us!

2 comments:

GerubiTuai said...

Congratulation to them first and foremost...

Podgee maam, I know you are enjoying your Merdeka celebration down there, but this news truly the one to celebrate. Rock on!!

Don't get stuck in traffic lah..ride them basikal tua lah hahaha. I used to hate it from Simpang tiga via ang cheng ho? rd to Pending some 20 odd years ago! I got rear ended by an old lady infront of the now jpj building..I hated jalan Batu Lintang..used to anyway..I can imagine the traffic now!! Back then, when vehicles were luxury items..it was bad enough..now...vehicles are neccesities..hmmmm mungkin teruk lagi. Afterall, there aren't many ways to design roads but upward...hahaha. What am I thinking..let the government worry about that right?

Cheers.

podgykat said...

Thanks GT. Definitely news to celebrate!

Busy lah these few days, so no time to up-date this blog.Hehehee. And have not ridden any basikal for many years now!

Hope you folks are doing ok. Busy with the back to school for the kids?