Here are some pictures to share......

Don't we look alike? Sorry Azlan, Hehehehe.

Baby Eleanor & cousin Iman who was delighted to be of "service" to baby's whims and fancies!

Baby Eleanor all dressed up and ready to go, with mom and "big sis" Iman

Eleanor & her Nan who takes such wonderful care of her that she has blossomed into one good-natured baby!

With our good cousin Ray, without whose back-breaking feat of lugging back all these goodies from the US- we won't be enjoying Welch's grape jelly today! Joe is eternally grateful ! To Ray, the OP,OPM & OPD, our heartful thanks for everything.

Hubby & I popped into Hard Rock Cafe to catch-up with another cousin, Clifford who was performing there on Sundays. Here he is in action for the Rock Unite quest. Hope his band makes it into the finals! So folks, if you are kind enough please sms your vote RU(space)4 and send to 36558. I believe votings open till Monday. The BIG BAND, ok! ROCK ON!!!






2 comments:
Hey GT, Thanks. I see you've redone your blog again! I liked the recent previous! Did you get feedback then? Guess what! With Kuching being the hub of the merdeka celebrations this year comes one of the atrocities of modern living-traffic jams! Aduhh, this morning it took 21/2 hrs to reach my daughter Iman's school,instead of the usual 1/2 hour! Traffic diversions everywhere,enough of that in KL I had thought and then back home..........grrrr. No worries, email when you have time. Cheers.
Post a Comment