GT was here all the way from US for the gawai, and a few of us managed to meet up with him for lunch... Here are some pics taken with Henry & I. He beat me to it by having them up on his blog in lightning speed!
GT was our junior in KTDPHB, Miri. We connected through the world of blogging and in my quest to look up another old friend from schooldays. We had a great lunch with GT joined by Othman, another close friend and kopitiam buddy from the same alma mater. It's been really great that we have been able to reconnect through our school ties and for those of us who have remained in constant touch after our last reunion in 2005 it has truly been a blessing. Despite our busy schedules, work, family etc, somehow we have managed to remain wonderful loving and caring friends. May it stay that way.






5 comments:
Haiyoooo...give me about 3 or 4 weeks next time baru I dapat drive in KCH again. It's hard to imagine I was a tourist in Kuching!! It has been that long since. I am safe and sound back in the States once again. Laksaaaaaa for me...Old goat's tummy killer! Thank you for the MH. I should be able to recognize everybody next time hahahaha.
Aduh GT, did your tummy suffer after the laksa? Hope to see you again in the near future! I know about the traffic; pretty scary huh!!
It was a privilege to meet GT; a chance that took place after 28 solid years. Thank GT for your time to be with us. Pris, I fully associate myself and concur with what you had expressed herein.
28 solid years? That long ago, kah?
BTW, did someone mentioned Laksa?
Looking at us, you won't believe it's been that long, right AFD?? Macam budak-budak kan when we meet up. When are you headed our way?-we'll go for that laksa. Authentic stuff , not the watered down version that Ruis wrote about on his blog!!
Post a Comment