Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Volkswagen-Eos

*Update - My good hubs says this colour combination is cool/striking. White with burgundy seats and interior. Help me choose PLEASE, before he changes his mind!! Red or white, red or white, red or white.....................OMG, my dreams will be filled with images of this car tonight!!



Could this be my birthday present for this year? Hmmmm.

7 comments:

Ruis Jugah said...

great car! are you really going to get it? wow!

Anonymous said...

If that hint is not big enough, maybe you should get a poster of this car and paste it onto a place that is near FOOD!! haha. But very nice car lah, P. Hope you'll get it so that can tumpang and go for a spin when I go to Kuching.

podgykat said...

Wis, according to preliminary reports, it's highly likely that I'll end up behind the wheels of this car by my birthday or thereabouts - meaning November. But in the updated colour combi I'll be posting soon after this. Give me a spin in your 'pug" and I'll give you a spin in mine if we're ever in each other's neck of the woods!!

AFD, of course my dear; you'll be given a spin and more when you're here... Good idea, I'll blow-up a pic of this car and attach a very large caption that says "if I don't end up with this car, by such and such a date, I'll cease all my cooking activities." Should do the trick, if the loud hints fall on deaf ears! (which is normal) Hehehehe

arty farty diva said...

Sports car mestilah merah; or else, tak syok lah, friend. I must follow your style and hint very loudly to my husband also... and since he cooks so much better than me, I must think of some other bargaining tool.

GerubiTuai said...

hahhaa..can I tumpang tumpang next time???

podgykat said...

GT, you're back in the land of blogging? Any jet-lag?? I haven't uploaded the pics with you yet but will do so soon. Hope tonight! Will blog-hop to yours soon. Of course can tumpang; let me get the car first, haha.

GerubiTuai said...

Sikit jak kak. Trying to get back with the sambung sambung from the past lah ni. Didn't get to meet up with Noorudin Liew at KLIA...too early. Get the car then I tumpang tumpang when I datang lagi very very very soon.